Anonymous Access for Non-Customers
You can access and browse this Site without disclosing your personal data. Although we track the total number of visitors to this Site in an aggregate form to allow us to update and improve the Site, personally identifiable information is not extract in this process.
If you choose to communicate with us through this Site, we may collect your contact information (such as your email address). Subject to our policy on email, we will only use the information submitted in those communications to respond to the purpose specified by you.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
1. Type of information
The type of information that we collect is personal information about you. Personal information means identifiable information (as per the Privacy Act 1993) and this includes your name, street address, telephone number, billing information, baby’s name and date of birth, screen names associates with your account, social media details, email address, credit card details and other relative information.
Go Buggi values and respects its customers privacy and will do everything to protect you whilst visiting our site.
If you choose to use our services advertised on our Site, we collect information about you to be able to provide our service(s) to you and also in an effort to improve your hire service experience, as well as communicating with you about promotions and specials that we may run throughout the year.
Go Buggi will limit the collection and use of personal information to that personal information necessary to administer our business and provide you with the highest quality service.
3. What we do when we collect your personal information
Collecting your personal information allows us to give you the best possible service whilst you are hiring products from Go Buggi. To this end we may use the personal information that you provide for the following purposes:
- To process any transaction that you make from the site
- To verify your identity if you need help or have forgotten your passwords or having trouble logging in
- To help provide the best service for your hire
- To offer the most relevant information suitable to you and your interests
- For any marketing, promotional, publicity, marketing or market research that we might undertake
- For any other purposes for which you have given permission
4. Who might we share your information with?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
5. Who might we share your information with?
Unless you object, the personal information may be:
- Stored on servers located with our hosting https://www.gobuggi.co.nz. Our agreements with the https://stripe.com protect the personal information that we collect from any unauthorised use.
- Shared with other third parties if we are required to do so by law.
- Disclosed to organisations affiliated with us for the same purposes.
- Disclosed to organisations specifically engaged by us to assist us to communicate with you or provide goods and services to you.
- Used to send news to:
- (a) send information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
- (b) monitor who is accessing the website or using services offered on the website; and
- (c) profile the type of people accessing the website.
The personal information that we collect may be aggregated for analysis, but in such circumstances, we would ensure that individuals would remain anonymous.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in the manner specified above or for any other specific purpose, you can email us accordingly and we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request. However, we may still use or disclose the information if:
- (a) We subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
- (b) We believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions; or
- (c) We are required by law to disclose the information.
Subject to the purposes stated above, we will not make use of your personal information for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this Site or for any purpose that a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
We will preserve the content of any email you send us if we believe we have the legal requirements to do so. We may monitor the content of your email message for troubleshooting or maintenance purposes, or if any form of email abuse is suspected.
A cookie is a small element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive. A cookie does not identify you personally, but it does identify your computer. This enables a website to recognize you when you return.
We utilise cookies at this Site to monitor traffic patterns and personalise it to your specific needs. This will enable us to serve you more efficiently if you revisit this Site. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
8. Credit Card Information
How do I know my personal information is secure?
We do our best provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. Go Buggi limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data, and employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality.
9. Confidentiality and Security
All personal information that we collect (including your contact details and, if relevant, credit card details) is kept confidential to the best of our ability. All our employees and data processors who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
We have security measures that are designed to protect the transmissions of certain types of personal data, however, you will appreciate that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission over the internet, and use of this Site is at your own risk.
10. Children’s Privacy
We consider it is the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of this Site. Nevertheless, it is our policy not to offer to send any promotional material to persons under the age of 18 years.
11. Access to your personal data
You may access any personal information relating to you which you have previously supplied to us over this Site, except if one of the limited exceptions imposed by law applies. We will provide the information without any charge. If you establish to us that your personal information is not accurate, complete or up to date, we will correct it.
12. Privacy Support